DELPH Suite version 3.0
iXBlue is pleased to announce a new release of DELPH Software Suite.
iXBlue introduces a new version of the DELPH geophysical software suite. This major 3.0 release introduces a number of new tools and functions to simplify survey acquisition operations and boost side-scan sonar, seismic or sub-bottom profiler and magnetic data processing and analysis.
This fresh new release includes lots of new features to increase DELPH mapping and interpretation capabilities:
- DELPH Sonar Interpretation features a new mosaicking algorithm to perform much more accurate motion compensation and geo-referencing, especially for ROVs and AUVs that allow accurate heading, pitch and roll compensation.
- DELPH Sonar Segmentation module allows supervised segmentation of sonar mosaics based on user-defined seabed patterns. This tool will help building a classification reference to initiate or qualify a manual seabed classification.
- DELPH Seismic Interpretation features a new isopach map generator that creates thickness maps and isocurves in a snap.
- DELPH RoadMap features more mapping and visualization tools like: 3D display of navigation layers and sonar coverage, cropping of maps using polygons, buidling isocuvres from map layers (bathymetry, magnetometer, isopach maps, etc.), labelling of vector layers.
- DELPH RoadMap also features annotation tools that allow to design polylines, polygons and points directly onto sonar mosaics, DTMs, magnetic maps and any other layer.
DELPH goes one step ahead in providing the best all-in-one solution for geophysical data processing, interpretation and multi-sensor dataset integration.
Existing customers in the warranty period or having a maintenance agreement will automatically receive this new product version. Other customers are most welcome to contact iXBlue to apply for an Extended Maintenance Agreement. EMAs provide users with the latest service packs and major software releases bringing them all the new features, and also include 24/7 priority support with worldwide coverage.
[Click here to see the release notes ...]
For more information and upgrade, please contact us at !